- Download the BPAY logo from our Help Centre.
- Log into your invoice2go account
- Click on the settings tab down the left hand side
- Click on the Custom Template, a Custom template box will appear.
- Click on Create Custom Template.
- Enter your company details.
- Click on the icon showing below and drag it to the comments section at the bottom of the invoice template.
- Select file location where you saved the BPay logo.
- Select the options of when you would like your BPay details to show.
Create a text box inside the biller code box to add in your biller code and the reference number. Click on done in the top right hand corner when complete.
Have more questions? Submit a request