MYOB doesn't offer out of the box integration with BPAY (Yet) but the following work around should have you up and running quickly.
- Import your customers into Pay Advantage either by importing a CSV file OR creating your customers individually (See help article Importing Customers from a CSV)
- Generate a BPAY CRN for each customer, you can do this manually for each customer or you can create a BPAY CRN for every customer by going to Accounts & Settings (Click on the cloud icon on the top right side of page) > Customer Settings > Create BPAY references for all existing customers
- Once you have a BPAY CRN for all of your customers you need to save this number against a custom field in your MYOB card-file.
- Add the BPAY graphic to your MYOB invoice template (Download BPAY Images for Invoices) the image Basic_Biller_Code_Template_Vertical.tiff found within BPAY_Code_and_Reference Templates.zip is generally the best suited here
- Insert the BPAY Biller Code that has been supplied when the Customer was created in Pay Advantage to the template as a text field.
- Insert the custom field you selected above that is holding the BPAY Reference Number into the invoice templates over the Template Image.
- You are now ready to start accepting BPAY.
We know this process is a little clunky and we are working with MYOB to provide a more streamlined process. We are happy to provide over the phone assistance in setting up your invoices, call us on 1800 167 435.