Once you have created your account you will be required to fill in some information about your business and how you intend to use the service. This information is required before you can start accepting and processing payments. The business verification can be accessed directly from your dashboard in Pay Advantage.
What happens after you submit your verification information?
After completing your business verification/survey, we will proceed to validate the information provided. Given that we deal with financial products, we must conduct various checks, which can be time-consuming. While our goal is to complete the process as quickly as possible, it may take several days. Typically, accounts are verified within 1-3 business days.
Please ensure that you are available to receive a call from us during the verification process, as we will need to speak directly with the account holder.
Common reasons for delays in approving new accounts
- We tried to call the number supplied and no one answered (We can not approve an account without speaking to you)
- Incorrect or invalid information supplied
- An issue with your business name/ABN/ACN
- The owners/directors/partners information is incorrect or cant be verified
- Incorrect ID submitted
- Phone, website and facebook information is incorrect
Do we support all businesses?
Whilst we aim to provide a service to as many different clients and industries as possible we work in a regulated environment and have to consider the rules and regulations imposed on us by our scheme & banking partners in addition to government compliance and obligations.
In addition to this some industries impose additional risks which we must consider when deciding if we can support a new client.
Reasons why we may not be able to provide a service include:
- The business operates in an industry that we are not licensed to provide a service for
- The business operates in a restricted category
- Scheme/banking obligations prevent the on-boarding
- The nature or style of the business
- If we are unable to correctly verify all of the information supplied by you
Unfortunately this means we are not able to support all clients who apply for a service. If we are unable to supply a service this is not a reflection on your business and no adverse credit information is recorded. You may be able to obtain a service from a different payment provider.
Due to operational reasons we may not be able to disclose specifically why an account cannot be provisioned.