Wednesday 15th July, 2020
Upfront Debit Date is Back 👏
- From today you can once again choose to include a custom start date for upfront payments (separate to the recurring payment start date)
- Upfront amount should not include the first recurring instalment on the first day
- Upfront amount can occur any time before the recurring amount
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this change caused and appreciate your continued support 🙇
Bug Fixes 🐞
- Issue with email templates - Fixed an issue with some email templates where the wrapping was broken on some email clients.
- Safari - Copy payment request link - The link sharing experience for sharing payment requests through safari browser (mobile and desktop) was in-consistent. Now all sharing of payment request buttons use the native link sharing tool of the browser.
- Fixed issue when a DDR (attached to a Xero invoice) is deleted - There was an issue where deleting a DDR with a Xero invoice attached where a user couldn't create a new DDR for the same invoice. This has now been fixed.
- Improvements to Settlements
- Other minor bug fixes