Our WordPress plugin (available here) allows you to:
- Register new customers and generate a BPAY reference
- Take user-specified amounts from a customer's credit card (useful for taking donations)
- Take credit card payments through any WooCommerce-enabled website.
Register new customers and take payments
The following two images show the result of adding the widget to the sidebar of a website. This allows you to register new customers and generate a BPAY reference for them, as well as take online payments via their credit card.
Either option can be disabled, and you can specify whether or not to show the plugin to non-authenticated users.
It is very easy to integrate Pay Advantage into your website. Below are the instructions:
- In your WordPress admin area, navigate to "Plugins" → "Add New"
- Search for "Pay Advantage". Click "Install Now"
- Once installed, press "Activate"
- Navigate to "Settings" → "Pay Advantage"
- Enter in your Pay Advantage username and password
- Press "Save Changes"
- You're done!
Now to add the plugin to your site:
- Navigate to "Appearance" → Widgets
- Add the widget "Pay Advantage Register Consumer for BPAY" anywhere you like (for example in your sidebar)
You can adjust your settings at any time in "Settings" → "Pay Advantage".
One of the most powerful features of the plugin is its integration with WooCommerce, which allows you to take credit card payments (through your Pay Advantage account). This means that your payment system and inventory management software will be synced from the get-go.
Here is an example of how it could look in your website:
Also, it is incredibly easy to set up! Below are the instructions to get this working in your own site. Once you have downloaded and activated the WordPress Plugin (see steps above) and have WooCommerce installed:
- Navigate to "WooCommerce" → "Settings"
- Click on the "Payments" tab at the top
- Switch the "Enabled" toggle for "Pay Advantage" to "on"
- Press "Manage" next to the Pay Advantage row
- Enter in your username and password for your Pay Advantage account
- That's it!
Now you can start taking payments straight away. We will manage your payments and you will receive all of your receipts in your Pay Advantage account. It's as simple as that!