You must obtain a duly signed Direct Debit Request form for each and every direct debit you wish to set up.
Pay Advantage supplies clients with ready to go Direct Debit Request forms that can be printed without any additional setup. Direct Debit forms can be downloaded from the secure client site under Direct Debits in the menu. You can not alter the terms and conditions of this form, however you are permitted to place your own logo on the Direct Debit Request form. If you have set up your branding
Upload Paper Direct Debit
- Scan your signed Direct Debit request forms onto your computer
- Click on Create button from the left hand side menu panel > Direct Debit
- Search for an exisiting customer if they already exist on your system, or create a new one
- Select whether you have Fixed Amount or Variable Amount
- Select whether you have an Upfront Payment or Ongoing Only
- Select Upload Paper Auth
- Enter the required details
- Click on Upload Authority and select the Direct Debit form you saved
- Check all 3 check-boxes
- Click on Start Debiting
A copy of this form is also emailed to your customer by Pay Advantage.
Once the DDR has been uploaded we must approve the schedule. This is generally done within a few hours of uploading the DDR. If any information on the schedule does NOT match the DDR the schedule will be rejected and you will be required to re-submit the schedule.